CONTINUING MEDICAL EDUCATION CREDITS
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the Essential Areas and Policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint sponsorship of Wills Eye Hospital and The Wills Eye Hospital Society.
The Wills Eye Hospital designates this live activity for a maximum of 4 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
CME CREDITS WILL BE AWARDED TO REGISTERED CONFERENCE PARTICIPANTS ONLY AFTER THE COMPLETION OF THE EVALUATION SURVEY.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
The Wills Eye Alumni Society, in partnership with Wills Eye Hospital, proudly presents the 73rd Annual Wills Eye Hospital Conference. The Free Paper Session is an opportunity for residents and fellows to present original research. This remains an important part of our educational mission, and highlights the many wonderful scientific contributions made by our Wills Eye Hospital physicians. Due to the Covid 19 pandemic, the program will be held as a live stream for the first time.
At the conclusion of this conference, participants will be able to:
- Identify vision research that can be used to improve clinical care
- Assess the role of new technologies in the evaluation and treatment of eye diseases.
- Understand how various resources can help ophthalmologists deliver high and efficient quality of care.
- Describe factors that impact the effective delivery of the highest quality eye care for the public.
- Identify clinical, scientific, and ethical issues confronting the profession